Ajilon is working with a local downtown Portland, OR client who is looking for a motivated and well-spoken Inside Sales Representative to join their sales team.
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with clients, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You should be able to close sales and meet predefined metrics.
To be successful as an Inside Sales Representative you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve client satisfaction. Building a book of business will provide sustainability and long-term success within this organization. A top Inside Sales Representative should also be very competitive and a good listener.
Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Communicating with clients, making outbound calls to potential clients, and following up on leads.
- Understanding client’s needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential clients questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating, sourcing and maintaining a database of current and potential clients.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competitors.
- Upselling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales metrics.
Inside Sales Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional client service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve metrics.
Please apply with your CV to: