The Insurance Receptionist position is for someone who can have an effective work flow and can be flexible with changing tasks. Ajilon is looking for the best candidate who can hold a professional attitude and excellent time management. If you can work independently and successfully within a team, apply today!
- Ability to preform general department roles: greet clients, handling paperwork and sensitive document, schedule and manage meetings, calendars, and conferences, report memos, meeting minutes, file and organize, etc.
- Problem solve concerns and report to management
- Accurate data entry and manage emails and phone
- Help with other company tasks and duties, as assigned
- HS Diploma or equal to; College degree, preferred
- Ability to speak in English and Spanish, a plus
- Minimum 2 – 3 years experience as office coordinator, clerical administrator, executive management, secretary/front desk, back office support, customer service, client relations, HR, or related positions
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Full-time; Temporary to Permanent Hire, Direct Hire
- Phoenix, Arizona
- $16.00 – 18.00 per hour
Ajilon is proud to be the one of the largest and best staffing firms to help candidates find their next opportunity. If interested and for a quick response for the Insurance Receptionist role, apply to ajilon.com and please email a current resume to email@example.com.
Please apply with your CV to: