Ajilon is conducting interviews for a speciality healthcare company in Mesa. They are in search of a solid insurance verification/eligibility candidate. Your primary tasks in this position will be to verify insurance eligibility and benefits for patients and obtain prior authorizations for upcoming surgical procedures. This is a permanent, full time position.
Other tasks may include:
- Verifies eligibility and benefits for surgical patients.
- Obtains authorization from insurance companies for surgical patients.
- Calculates patient payment amounts for surgical procedures.
- Works closely with the surgical counselors to ensure optimal patient experience.
- Tracks patients until the date of surgery to ensure eligibility and benefit information is maintained and correct; includes re-verifying information as necessary.
- Maintains strict confidentiality, following current HIPAA guidelines.
To be considered for this job, you must have:
- High school diploma
- 3+ years of experience with insurance verification and authorization.
- At least one year of eligibility experience NECESSARY
- Medical terminology knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with the use of proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Familiar with commercial insurances
If you are interested in learning more about this position, and meet the qualifications listed above, please apply now!
Please apply with your CV to: