Ajilon is seeking an Insurance Verifications Rep for a surgeon in the east valley. This position will be in office. You will be a key player responsible for verifying insurance coverage and obtaining appropriate insurance authorizations as needed.
• Gather and submit appropriate documentation, contact relevant clients for additional information
• Answer incoming calls referring to patient authorization
• Enter patient information into the database
• Work diligently to acquire prior authorizations to ensure patients may proceed with testing
• Document authorizations or denied authorizations in appropriate system as per protocol
• Maintain outstanding authorization accounts in order to increase billing of accurate claims
• 3+ years of related experience with insurance verification
• Knowledgeable of Medical terminology along with insurance products and plans
• Excellent people skills
• Attention to detail
Ajilon is always hiring! If you are interested in this, or any other opportunities we may have, apply today or send your resume to Angela.Walton@ajilon.com and we can discuss additional job openings.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: