Ajilon is currently recruiting candidates for a contract to open IT Recruiter job for our business partner in Tempe, AZ. In this position you will be working directly with technology leadership to develop recruiting strategies beyond job postings, source candidates outside of LinkedIn and job boards, and identify IT talent through creative means. Your daily goal will be to contribute to company growth by attracting talented IT professionals.
The job duties:
- Work directly with hiring teams to match candidate’s hard and soft skills with proper departments within the company.
- Full cycle recruitment – sourcing, screening applicants, interviewing and extending offers to mid-career and executive level talent.
- Build relationships with internal departments, external networking groups, and universities to generate a strong presence in the market for IT talent.
- Ensure a positive hiring process for hiring manager and applicants alike.
- 3+ years of IT recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment, preference to having experience within agency and corporate recruiting environments.
- A track record of meeting hiring goals and working with multiple hiring managers and departments simultaneously.
- Comfortable speaking to front-end and back-end engineering profiles, including product design, management, and data science.
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter to source and recruit passive IT talent.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
Does this peak your curiosity? Apply now with your current resume or email it directly to Chris.Collins@ajilon.com for consideration. Not quite what you are looking for? Let’s discuss other opportunities I have available.
Please apply with your CV to: