Are you a Junior Planner looking for your next opportunity?
A client of ours is looking to hire a Junior Planner to the team that has experience in food/perishable manufacturing! This is a full time, M-F position. Position pays up to $50,000 and is onsite.
Job Duties include all but are not limited to the following:
- Demand and inventory planning duties including, but not limited to, analyzing inventory flow, coordinating & overseeing the intra-organizational transfer of goods, lead efforts to reduce ship hold inventory in 3PL locations and function as the integration point of the sales and commercial organization.
- Ensure our company’s operations are producing the right amount of product, at the right cost, the right time, and in the right location.
- Monitor Sales and demand trends: Identify significant shifts in performance and identify any risks associated with abnormal demand
- Pull daily Crystal open order reports from database
- Proactively check ship hold inventory on a daily/weekly basis: Send request to release for next week orders to Sales/CSR and Send communication to 3PL if approved & submit web orders.
Requirements: 2-5 years experience as a junior planner, purchasing analyst, or inventory manager in the food/perishable manufacturing industry, Bachelors Degree, understanding of basic supply chain concepts, excellent communication skills
Please click apply or email me directly with your most up to date resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: