Ajilon is hiring for a Learning & Development Coordinator with administrative experience for a contract position in Dallas, TX. The position is assisting with training materials.
• Supports the design, development and roll-out of learning content including delivery of selected courses
• Responsible for administrative tasks: updating Site Training Matrix daily, running reports for training completion and others as needed, preparing spreadsheets for tracking training, keeping up on filing daily etc.
• Supports in identifying gaps between ideal and actual performance required to meet organizational business needs and supports determining performance deficiencies; aligns learning solutions with business goals
• Support measuring and analyzes effectiveness of learning and performance improvement solutions and identifies opportunities for continuous improvement with an emphasis on performance metrics including behavioral change and business results
• Translates strategies into objectives and metrics within training materials that provide skills and knowledge application
• Provide support of external vendors who supply e-learning content and delivery expertise to support
PREFERRED CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Organizational Development or related discipline preferred
• Learning and development experience in a corporate/manufacturing/technological environment is preferred
• Experience with LMS preferred
• Minimum two years administrative experience in a business setting
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Understanding of learning principles, tools, technology and practices
• Strong technical skills in Excel, Work, PPT
• Administrative Skills
• Project management skills
• Excellent multi-tasking, organization, and time-management skills
If you have the qualifications above and are interested in this contract opportunity-apply today! Not exactly what you are looking for? Browse other available jobs in your area online at the Ajilon website.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: