Learning & Development Administrator
Do you enjoy being a part of a committed team? Do you thrive in helping others develop and redesign? If so, we have the perfect role for you! Ajilon’s Contract Division is looking for a full-time Learning & Development Administrator for a six month contract opportunity in San Francisco, CA. This position offers competitive pay, a beautiful office location, and easy access to public transportation. If you feel your qualifications match the skills below, please submit your resume today!
- Deliver and facilitate training programs
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships
- Assist with budgeting and coordinating events
- Oversee data administration and system access
- Identify and assess training and development needs
- Must have effective communication skills
- Strong knowledge of performance management systems
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of relevant experience required
- Previous experience with LMS administration, Cornerstone a plus!
- Confident and self-motivated individual with exceptional presentation skills
If you are interested in this immediate full-time opportunity – apply today! Not exactly what you were looking for? Browse other available jobs in your area on www.Ajilon.com.
**Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. **
Please apply with your CV to: