Ajilon is seeking an individual who will be responsible for all negotiations with carriers to ensure cost effective, accurate movement of product.
This is a contract opportunity located in the Princeton, New Jersey area. The ideal candidate will be wanting to invest in their career by joining a team that is constantly growing and looking to expand their business. If you match the qualifications listed below, apply online today for immediate consideration
- Maintain relationships with all carriers and partner with transportation team to ensure outstanding customer service
- Have a understanding of air, ocean, and land transportation
- Update and maintain rate files and supply rates to management as needed
- Process customer overages, shortages, and damage
- Manage and maintain lawful insurance provisions related to the carriers and review and process customer claims and returns
- Negotiate rates with carriers analyzing more effective rates and methods of shipping
- Ensure that billing of freight charges is effectively carried out. Coordinate payment of all freight charges ensuring proper allocation of freight costs and overseeing record keeping with respect to charges and payments
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of transportation, dispatch, or traffic management experience required
- Possess intermediate level skills in Microsoft Office Tools
- Highly motivated, efficient, and productive
If you or someone in your network would like to learn more about this role, submit your resume and apply online today!
Please apply with your CV to: