If you are looking to invest in your next career move in Supply Chain and Logistics, Ajilon can help. We are working on a contract Logistics Coordinator position in the Princeton, NJ area.
This must be an individual who is motivated to grow into the Supply Chain and Logistics field by performing tasks that are important at the heart of the organization. If the following requirements match what you are looking for do not hesitate to apply today
- This position handles customer order entries, deliveries, invoicing, entering purchase orders into database and processing credits.
- Daily inventory control of tracking inbound/outbound shipments
- Evaluate and process claims with carriers
- Follows up on late shipments, damages, and shortages
- Responsible for ensuring the timeliness of the pickups or deliveries and make necessary arrangements to avoid extra charges
- Investigate, resolve and prevent inventory discrepancies by reviewing transaction history in the WMS (Warehouse Management System).
- Any other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Good communication and writing skills
- Ability to work in high volume environments
If you would like to learn more about this position, please send your resume and apply online today!
Please apply with your CV to: