Logistics Customer Customer Service Representative
Are you an experienced Customer Service Representative/Order Entry Specialist? We are working on a direct hire position with a client located in New Brunswick, NJ. In this position you will be responsible for communicating with customers, estimate and enter orders, and perform a variety of additional activities to facilitate excellent customer relationships. The ideal candidate will have a basic understanding of manufacturing processes and works with production staff to achieve on-time customer deliveries.
Compensation: Commensurate upon experience - $17-22/hr
- Take customer orders either directly from customers or account managers.
- Place orders on a timely basis for purchases of materials and supplies to be used in production.
- Communicate with customers regarding issues such as order status, quotations, order changes and confirmations, as well as any complaints or questions.
- Process purchase orders, coordinate account credits, and maintain customer data.
- High school diploma
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Computer data-entry experience
- Experience in the corrugated box industry
- 1-3 years of customer relations experience
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Are you looking to make a move into a great company? Apply today for consideration. You may also send your resume to Nick Gioffre at Nick.Gioffre@ajilon.com
Please apply with your CV to: