Employment type: Full Time
Our client is an established leader in distributing and fabricating high power lasers serving O&G industry and they are looking for a Logistic Specialist who will be responsible for the operations and tasking of all logistics requirements within North America on a large scale. If you think this is a good fit for you, please apply today!
- Plan and schedule work to ensure proper distribution of assignments and adequate staffing for subsequent duties.
- Plan and conduct meetings with subordinates to ensure compliance with established practices, to implement new policies, and keep employees abreast of current changes and standards.
- Coordinate the shipment from dispatch to on-time delivery.
- Managing stocking levels (high levels, reorder points, critical levels) for these areas and adjusting stocking levels to meet seasonal driven demand
- Supports the development of logistical plans, policies, and procedures necessary to provide support in the logistics areas of supply, transportation, maintenance, and services in coordination with another region
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Continually review and implement simplification procedures and tools to streamline Logistics process
Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain or related field.
? Experience with TMS system.
? 3+ years of experience in logistics, analyses and inventory.
- Problem solving and team coordination.
Customer focused and great communication.
Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Ability to gather, interpret, report, and use data and other information concerning assigned activities
- Knowledge of the concepts, principles, and practices of import forwarding and customs brokerage in a domestic and/or international capacity
Work hours: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
If you are interested in this Logistic Specialist position in Houston, TX., or other similar opportunities available through Ajilon, then please submit your resume today. If you experience technical difficulties upon submitting, please forward your resume directly to Teodora.Mascarenhas@Ajilon.com for review.
Please apply with your CV to: