Ajilon is partnering with a premiere manufacturing company in the Omaha, NE to fill their long-term contract Recruiting job. To qualify, you must have a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field and 3+ years of Full Cycle Recruiting experience, a minimum of 2 years of recruiting in a manufacturing environment. You must have a genuine interest in helping others! Other requirements include computer proficiency through data entry, offer letter writing, interview coordination, and event planning, multi-tasking, and administrative recruiting tasks.
This role will be working alongside the HR team to ensure candidates receive the best customer care! You will earn $25-$32 per/hour in this long-term contract job opportunity depending on experience.
- Partnering with hiring managers, HRBP to understand staffing needs
- Manage full cycle of recruiting process from sourcing through offer
- Conduct interviews, evaluate, summarize, skill and experience
- Create offer letters for candidates post interview days
- Track open positions and candidates hires to positions for progress updates to the business
- Leverage tools such as social media to source
- 3+ Years of Full Cycle Recruiting Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 2+ years of recruiting in a manufacturing environment
If you think your skill set makes you the best candidate for this Remote Human Resources Coordinator job in Omaha, NE then apply NOW! Apply here or e-mail your résumé in Microsoft Word format to Jodeen.Karls@Ajilon.com for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: