Ajilon is searching for a Material Manager for our client in Morristown, NJ. This is a contract-to-hire role, starting immediately! This position involves managing raw material movement, inventory and packaging.
The ideal candidate has supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment and is comfortable working with ERP systems. This individual must be well-versed in cycle counts, Quality Control, and inventory organization. This is an excellent way to get your foot in the door with a growing company in the area.
- Ensure required material procurement, planning & scheduling
- Manage the warehousing and distribution of raw materials and finished goods
- Utilize ERP system to maintain accurate inventory counts
- Lead and plan inventory control activities including cycle counts to ensure accuracy
- Assist with Quality Control by tracking discrepancies and removing defective materials from production
- Ensure customer orders and picked, packed and processed in a timely manner
- Coordinate and supervise receiving and warehousing procedures
- Develop and manage inventory planning, budgets and production schedules
- Ensure that all warehouse safety guidelines, procedures and policies are adhered to
- Supervise, evaluate and coach staff members
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 7+ years of management experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience managing a material and inventory department
- Strong technical skills
Employment Type: Contract-to-hire, full-time
Hours: 8:30AM - 5:00PM
Qualified Inventory Managers should apply now for immediate consideration.
Please apply with your CV to: