Medical Claims Processor:
The medical industry is booming and so is the opportunity to join a company that will further your growth within this field. Ajilon is working with a company in Hamilton, NJ to hire a medical claims processor for a contract to hire position.
- Claims processing based upon contractual and/or provider network agreements, involving the use of established payment methodologies and claims processing guidelines in addition to company policies and procedures.
- Prepare any written requests for providers and follow up with the request to handle completion of the claim.
- Review services for appropriateness of charges and apply authorization guidelines during claims processing.
- Responds to inquiries from internal departments who need assistance as well as for external customers/providers in a timely and courteous manner.
- Resolves issues with providers, clients and claims in a timely manner with accuracy.
- Understanding of basic medical and dental claims
- Capable of handling a high volume of work without falling behind
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner
- Knowledge of basic ICD-10 codes
- Data entry
- Work well within a team-oriented environment
If you are interested in this Medical Claims Processor opening please apply online at Ajilon.com.
Please apply with your CV to: