We are currently recruiting for a Medical Billing/AR follow up in Louisville, KY. If you have two to three years’ of previous experience in medical billing you are the ideal candidate. You will be responsible for accurately submitting claims, follow up with payers, and appeal denials. High attention to detail is needed for this job.
Temporary to hire
Start Date: January 2020
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing billing data from medical office or hospital records
- Ensuring amounts and account numbers are accurate
- Preparing invoices/compile itemized charges
- Submitting invoices for reimbursement
- Timely and accurate submittal of claims
- Providing payer follow up
Your Qualifications will include:
- At least one year experience in hospital or physician billing is strongly preferred
- Requires a high level of interpersonal, problem solving, and analytic skills
- 1-2 years of previous medical billing or medical front office experience is required
- Knowledge of medical terminology and revenue cycle billing
- Familiar with current ICD-9, CPT-4 and/or HCPS coding systems
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven record of excellent attendance in previous positions
Employment Type: Full Time, Temporary to Hire
Work Hours: Mon-Fri 7am- 4pm during training then flexible shift, 40 hours per week.
To learn more about this temporary to hire job opening, please submit a current resume today! Not quite what you were looking for? Browse our other available jobs in your location on Ajilon’s website.
Please apply with your CV to: