Medical Claims Processor:
The medical industry is booming and so is the opportunity to join a company that will further your growth within this field. Ajilon is working with a company that has branches across the country with a countless number of employees they train, support, and help grow into the medical professionals that they are. Right now, they are in search of some additional individuals to join their team here in the phoenix branch. Interviews are being scheduled now! If you don’t want to miss this opportunity, apply with us today to ensure you get the chance to meet with the company face to face!
- Claims processing based upon contractual and/or provider network agreements, involving the use of established payment methodologies and claims processing guidelines in addition to company policies and procedures.
- Prepare any written requests for providers and follow up with the request to handle completion of the claim.
- Review services for appropriateness of charges and apply authorization guidelines during claims processing.
- Responds to inquiries from internal departments who need assistance as well as for external customers/providers in a timely and courteous manner.
- Resolves issues with providers, clients and claims in a timely manner with accuracy.
- Understanding of basic medical and dental claims
- Capable of handling a high volume of work without falling behind
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner
- Knowledge of basic ICD-10 codes
- Data entry
- Work well within a team-oriented environment
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- 1 year of Medical Claims experience
Hours: 8:00AM- 5:00PM (Flexible)
Locations: Phoenix, AZ
Employment: Full Time
Pay: $15.00- $18.00
If you are interested in this Medical Claims Processor opening please apply online at Ajilon.com and email your resume Daphne.Villanueva@ajilon.com.
Please apply with your CV to: