Medical Insurance Collector
Are you one of the best at collecting payments from insurance companies? If so you could be a great fit for this Medical Insurance Collections opening in Mesa, AZ. In this role you would be working making sure claim payments are collected on time and that bad debt would be minimal. This would require you to work with all levels of staff to help resolve any billing issues that could arise. On a daily basis you would be identifying claims that have been returned to the provider and working towards resolving those claims. Ideally you would have experience working with insurance claims and keeping them off the aging list, and help re-bill underpaid and unpaid claims too.
The Medical Insurance Collector job duties are:
- Transferring balances to correct payer when appropriate.
- Generate appeal requests to Medicare per their guidelines, including re-bills of unpaid claims.
- Flag claims that have been returned to the provider, and determine why they were returned.
- Maintain the aging list and prioritize claims in order to keep the aging as current as possible.
- Multiple years of healthcare billing or collections experience, or 1 year of experience with a
Medical Billing Certification.
- Experience working in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and most importantly Excel.
- Great analytical skills that you like to use often.
- A team player who is wanting to continue learning and master their skill sets.
Interested? Apply now with your current resume or email it directly to Chris.Collins@ajilon.com for consideration. Not quite what you are looking for? Let’s discuss other opportunities I have available.
Please apply with your CV to: