I am currently searching for a Medical Office Admin Assistant in the Denver metro. This office has a great environment with a family feel and fun outings as a team, with great work life balance. In this position you will be assisting the billing coordinator in their daily responsibilities. If you have at a minimum of 2 years experience in a medical admin role please apply today.
- Knowledge of Patient accounting Systems.
- Confirm daily schedule to ensure all patients and billing documents are accounted for.
- Knowledge of Procedures for keying charges in Case History and billing Modules.
- Knowledge of CBO and facility policies and procedures.
- Verifies data for accuracy.
- Keeps monthly error log for Facilities and training purposes.
- Understanding and basic knowledge of CPT and ICD 10 codes and entering the information.
- Responsible for mailing claims daily, capturing all necessary attachments required for different Payers.
- Works with teammates to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Responsible for mailing claims daily, capturing necessary attachments required for different payers.
- Retrieves facilities deposit logs from scans/shared drive.
- Tracks payments with No EOB via spreadsheet
- Other Duties include Scanning all coded documents to shared drive, filing, assist with answering phones, processing refunds, retrieving EOBs, and Office tasks as assigned.
- Must have the skills necessary to operate the office equipment required to fulfill job duties.
- Medical terminology and computer experience beneficial
- Knowledge of CPT and ICD codes
- Good communication skills: written and verbal
- A minimum of two years administrative support experience in a business office environment.
- Two years’ experience and strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and other systems is required
- Ambulatory or Hospital clerical work, preferred
Please apply with your CV to: