My client is looking for a Medical Office Manager and their office is growing fast. Their medical billing is developing quickly and is in need of a team leader. This direct hire position is located in the Denver Metro, offering amazing benefits and a very competitive salary to match. Having managed an office in a healthcare setting is going to be key. Also extremely strong revenue cycle knowledge is going to play a major factor in the selection. This person needs to be a team player, need to know what their team is doing so that they can jump in and help out whenever and wherever it is needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervising and generating claims to appropriate individuals, insurers and/or governmental agencies (Private, Medicare, Medicaid, Private Insurance, Innovage, Denver Health Medicare and Veterans Administration).
- Managing accounts receivable, accounts payable, resident trust funds, petty cash, bank deposits, daily census records and required documentation for the cost reimbursement reports.
- Compose procedures by analyzing current procedures and forecasting changes related to Medicaid and Medicare.
- Reviewing the status of accounts receivables with regular meetings with upper management and owners.
- Responsible for timely filing of completed reports required under Medicaid and Medicare rules and regulations.
- Prepare data and information for monthly and annual accounting reports.
- Banking reconciliations, amendments, closing/balancing month end financial ledgers.
- Oversee the daily operation of the business office to ensure accuracy and timeliness in all areas of responsibility including the handling of monies.
- Coordinate revisions, as needed, to procedure codes to obtain correct reimbursement; identifies and resolves discrepancies.
- Ensure that all patient billing statements are printed and mailed in a timely and accurate manner; resolves any errors or discrepancies promptly.
- Ensure that all insurance claims filings are submitted in an efficient and timely manner; remains current on any carrier changes relating to filing procedures and communicates changes to appropriate departments.-Identify and correct improper disallowances and discounts by insurance carriers for which assignment is accepted.
- Ensure that daily, weekly, and monthly billing functions are performed and accurate.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of and oversees all aspects of coding functions, to include monitoring and interpreting insurance reimbursements and implementing procedures that ensure optimum reimbursement and compliance with regulations.
- Minimum of seven years of medical office management experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- All candidates are required to pass a drug screening and background
Please apply with your CV to: