Ajilon is seeking a Medical Receptionist for a company in Metuchen, NJ. The hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM. The company is seeking an individual who is diligent and professional. If you are interested in this opportunity, please observe the details below.
- Assist patients by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately
- Follows procedures for logging patient visits, answering calls, etc.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
- Calendar management and scheduling
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform all duties within HIPAA regulations
- Maintain confidentiality of all doctor, staff, and patient information.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- 1 – 3 years of medical receptionist experience required
- Administration certification is required
- Knowledge of medical terminology, HIPAA regulations, ICD and CPT coding is highly preferred
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Strong in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Flexible and adaptable to the needs and requests of the team
- Ability to work under pressure and react effectively to emergency situations.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent organizational skills
- Customer service attitude
- Attention to detail
If this role fits your background, please submit a current resume to email@example.com today! We look forward to working with you in your job search.
Please apply with your CV to: