Member Services Representative
Ajilon Health Care is actively seeking a Member Service Representative in Sacramento, CA for a position with an established Health Care organization. We are seeking a candidate with excellent customer service skills and strong attention to detail.
- Work to resolve all member questions regarding Commercial, Exchange, and/or Individual plans.
- Help customers, providers, brokers, and plan partners with claims-related billing inquiries as warranted.
- Aid staff members in helping to resolve member issues to ensure resolution within prescribed time-frames.
- Accurately record and refer appeals and grievances according to department protocols and procedures.
- Meet department standards related to performance and attendance.
- Employ tact, discretion, good judgment, and courtesy while interacting with clients and the public.
- 1 year of experience working in a call center.
- Previous experience working in the health care industry
- Basic computer skills, routine databases, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
Employment type: Full-time
Work Hours: 9:30 am to 6:00 pm or 10:30 am to 7:00 pm, 40 hours per week
To learn more about this job opening, respond to this ad with your resume or email it to me directly at email@example.com
Please apply with your CV to: