Ajilon is currently seeking a skilled Office Coordinator for a full-time job at a well-established company in Seattle. to take on a variety of day-to-day administrative duties. You will play a vital part in ensuring that the office operations run effortlessly by taking on a variety of day-to-day administrative duties. An excellent office coordinator would be an organized professional with great communication skills.
- Greet and assist visitors when they arrive at the office
- Manage multi-line phone system while always providing the highest level of customer service
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings)
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems
- 1+ Proven experience as office coordinator or in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
To learn more about this Office Coordinator job opening, please submit an application and current resume. Not quite what you were looking for? Browse our other available jobs in your location on the Ajilon website.
Please apply with your CV to: