$55-65k + Benefits
The Office Manager/Lead Receptionist is responsible for all office activities including managing the reception area and telephones, greeting and directing guests, distributing/sending mail, ordering supplies, providing arrangements for office and client meetings including conference room bookings and presentation of food and beverages, working with departmental managers to facilitate the overall efficiency and order of the office, and ensuring the office and reception areas are tidy and professionally represent the company and brand.
- Manage the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally, maintaining a highly professional image.
- Greet and direct guests, transfer calls, and maintain professional decorum at all times
- Supervise and coordinates overall administrative activities and reception staff for the front office
- Supervise the maintenance of office equipment including printers/copiers, fax machines, phones, computers, coffee machines, etc.
- Work with management to establish budget for office supplies and assist in ordering office items
- Partner with management to book conference rooms appropriately, and handle all arrangements for entertaining guests (set up water display, snacks or refreshments, lunch, etc)
- Develop and implement an effective filing system, training other staff as necessary
- Help plan events with management
Interested candidates please apply here for immediate consideration!
- HS Diploma required, Bachelor’s degree a plus – concentration in Business Administration preferred
- 5+ years office management experience with 2+ years switchboard/high volume inbound call experience
- Polished presentation skills and excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and technical skills including Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
Please apply with your CV to: