The opportunity to further your career as an Office Manager is here. Ajilon has a contract to hire opening with a company in the Greater Princeton, NJ area. We are looking for an individual who is experienced in Office Management and can perform the following duties below. If you feel you would be a good fit do not hesitate to apply today for immediate consideration.
- Screen incoming calls for general phone line and maintain good relationships with clients
- Greet all visitors to the office
- Coordinate meetings and meeting set up as required
- Ensure timesheet review and submittal for staff on a weekly basis
- Assist and organize seminars
- Independently compile and submit accurate expense reports for Principals and reconcile credit card statements monthly
- Generate, compose and issue business correspondence as appropriate
- Responsible for travel reservations and coordination through the Firm’s Travel Agency
- Weekly staffing updates
- Conduct Monthly Office Meeting
- Coordinate HR issues with HR Manager
- Four or more years of experience in administrative assistant or clerical position (preferably in accounting or HR).
- Capable of handling difficult situations and maintaining confidentially and professionalism.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to coordinate multiple projects/activities simultaneously.
- Self-directed and motivated, and able to identify and anticipate tasks to perform.
- Ability to work independently to complete specific tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong proficiency and experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong time management, attention to detail, and follow through.
Please apply with your CV to: