Ajilon is looking for an experienced Office Manager for a full-time, contract position in Bellevue, WA. Our client needs an outstanding Office Manager who can handle daily multi-tasking and being the first point of contact for customers in-office experience. To be considered for this role a minimum of 5 years admin experience is needed.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who not only can handle the responsibility of the position but has a standout personality and is comfortable acting as the face of the organization. As the Office manager you will be a valuable resource to your team. You will be tasked with a variety of things including scheduling events and client visits, directing calls, and general customer service needs. An ideal candidate is resourceful, organized, and great at building rapport with both clients and team members.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Maintain office duties like mail handling, ordering supplies, and managing internal equipment (printers, scanners, etc.)
- Prepare office memos and schedules
- Maintain and update company social media accounts
- Manage multiple calendars with opposing priorities
- Coordinate company meetings and events
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 5 years of customer facing administrative experience
- Maintains a high level of accountability and has a keen eye for detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Drive applications
- Ability to handle changing priorities – quickly, politely, and diligently
To learn more about our Office Manager role, please submit an application and current resume. Not quite what you were looking for? Take a look at our other available roles at the Ajilon website.
Please apply with your CV to: