Are you looking to take the next step in your administrative career? We are seeking an Office Operations Coordinator for a permanent opening with our client. This role blends front desk reception, administrative and HR duties in a fun, friendly environment. You'll support a mid-sized office in scheduling, client communications, HR and other projects to keep the office running smoothly. This is a permanent opening, with pay ranging from $18 to $21 an hour. The ideal candidate has 3+ years of experience in a clerical/administrative role and can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Welcome clients and visitors to the office and assist them as needed; Answer and triage client calls, troubleshoot as needed
- Support operations leadership in onboarding new hires; Process drug screens and background checks, verify paperwork, collect documentation, etc.
- Manage the office calendar, ensuring meetings are scheduled, rooms are booked and supporting light scheduling work when necessary
- Take on ad-hoc creative and fun projects, including event and meeting planning, holiday celebrations, etc.
- Perform various clerical tasks as needed (file papers, organize supplies, etc.
- Order and maintain office supplies
Your experience should include:
- 3+ years of administrative, HR and/or operations experience
- Bachelor's degree, preferred
- Experience in a high-volume call and customer-facing environment
- Excellent experience in MS Office Suite, including Excel and Outlook
- Experience using CRM and/or HRIS software
Please click Apply With Us to be considered!
Please apply with your CV to: