The Office Receptionist works well independently and with a team and is a customer focused people person to represent a nationwide company in the valley. The perfect candidate wants growth and opportunity and has high aptitude for giving great customer service. If you are reliable and have excellent work ethic to be the point of contact, Ajilon would love to hear from you! Apply below.
- Perform full cycle front and back office duties: greet and check in clients, handle and organize paperwork, enter and update information, inform team of appointments, manage calendars, administer and understand background checks and drug testing results, assist with payroll, answer questions and process, filing, tracking documents, etc.
- Ability to run reports and report to management
- Can handle and manage high volume calls and emails
- Professional and a positive attitude when dealing with clients, guests, and management
- Ability to multitask in fast paced changing environment
- Assist with other department clerical duties, as needed
- High level of oral and written communication
- Bilingual in Spanish and English, a plus but not required
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and tech savvy to pick up internal CRM
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 1 – 2 years working as office coordinator, front office administrative assistant, back office support, department lead/assistant, clerical administrator, office management, human resource (HR) associate, customer service representative, or related clerical roles
- Temporary to Direct Hire
- Full time, 8 AM to 6 PM – Monday to Friday
- $16.00+ per hour, depends on experience
- Compensation: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Room for advancement
- Phoenix, Arizona
Ajilon is proud to be the one of the largest and best staffing firms to help candidates find their next opportunity. If interested and for a quick response for the Office Receptionist role, apply to ajilon.com and please email a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply with your CV to: