Ajilon is working with a very reputible company in the Baltimore area to find a Overnight Ops Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career and continue to grow and develop. If interested, apply below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
OPS MANAGER - NIGHT SHIFT (7pm-3:30 am)
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
- Manage the daily safety, quality, and production goals.
- Complete the responsibilities of the General Manager in his/her absence.
- Monitor staffing and equipment levels to make sure production is balanced
- Enforce all work regulations and union contracts.
- Anticipate operational needs and plan accordingly
- Establish performance objectives for associates; analyze performance reports to find ways to improve operation.
- Supervise department managers throughout day to day operation. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, training, directing, rewarding, and disciplining associates; appraising associate performance; and resolving complaints.
-10 Years of Warehouse Management
-Distribution experience preferred
- Flexible, Based on Experience
Please apply with your CV to: