Customer Service Supervisor
Do you have experience as a Supervisor for Customer Service Representatives? Are you looking for a company that is currently growing and full of new opportunities? Of course you are, that is why you are looking at job ads! This position is supervising 15 – 20 Customer Service Representatives in a call center setting, and you will be organizing and directing the daily activities of your employees. You will also be responsible for monitoring customer phone calls, providing constructive feedback, and coaching employees to become better at their jobs. Additionally, you will be in charge of reporting productivity metrics and other report generation.
This is a NIGHT SHIFT, you will be working 11:00PM - 8:00AM Monday through Friday, with occaisional weekends.
Job duties include:
- Lead a group of Customer Service Representatives by monitoring and reviewing their daily performance.
- Research and react to customer questions and complaints, while offering solutions.
- Offer ongoing training and mentoring to employees.
- Taking questions from clients and employees, and identifying ways to address their needs and concerns.
- 3+ years of customer service supervisory experience, along with a stable work history.
- Familiar with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- An outgoing, positive personality, with a desire to help other people.
- Must be available to work weekends, and be able to change work schedule to meet needs on a short notice.
Interested? Apply now with your current resume or email it directly to Chris.Collins@ajilon.com for consideration. Not quite what you are looking for? Let’s discuss other opportunities I have available.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: