Ajilon Tampa has a long term client in the Pinellas County area that is recruiting for a Manufacturing Technician with experience in trouble shooting and repairing manufacturing equipment, with an emphasis on PLC experience.
The ideal candidate MUST have manufacturing experience, and have an understanding of the complete manufacturing process.
- Performs skilled repairs and preventative maintenance on complex production equipment and controls both mechanical and electrical.
- Can evaluate, recommend and facilitate equipment improvements to increase quality and efficiency, and also troubleshoots and repairs more complex equipment issues.
- Oversees and reviews the work of Maintenance and Repair Technicians.
- Ability to work independently as well as with one or more Team members.
- Communicates well to include Documentation of equipment modifications and maintenance procedures.
- Ensures critical spare parts inventory is maintained.
This is a contract to hire position with a pay range of $22 to $27 hour. Benefits are available while on contract. Mid-Pinellas location.
THIS IS AN OVERNIGHT SHIFT - this position is from 5pm to 5am four days on and three days off. 8 hours of overtime per week anticipated.
This position is actively available and accepting resumes. For immediate consideration send your resume to email@example.com and apply online at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with your CV to: