Part Time Receptionist
This job opening is for a Part Time Receptionist in Tempe, AZ. The hours are from 8am - 1pm Monday through Friday. This position is tasked with sitting up at the front desk and greeting all incoming guests, as well as answering incoming phone calls and directing to the proper department or individual. Responsible for ad hoc administrative support tasks, ranging from letter correspondence creation, spreadsheet creation, or data entry projects. Other tasks assigned as necessary.
The job duties and tasks follow as:
- Greet and direct visitors entering the office
- Resolve routine administrative problems and answer inquiries concerning activity and operations of department/division
- Accept, screen, and route telephone calls to proper departments
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Drafting responses to routine inquiries, filing, faxing, copy making, and operating a variety of office equipment
Your qualifications should include:
- Minimum 1 year of prior Receptionist experience in recent work history
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong communication skills as well as tact and patience to speak in a professional manner
- Reliable work ethic and customer focus.
- Ability to work Monday through Friday from 8am - 1pm.
Interested? Apply now with your current resume or email it directly to Chris.Collins@ajilon.com for consideration. Not quite what you are looking for? Let’s discuss other opportunities I have available
Please apply with your CV to: