Ajilon is currently seeking a Patient Access Representative for a direct-hire opportunity with a large hospital system in St. Louis. This is a great opportunity to join a well-known and well-respected organization. The role will provide the opportunity to make overtime pay, as well!
The Patient Access Representative would review billing for errors, do data entry, cover the front desk and take patient demographics. A candidate for this position will have background in non-clinical healthcare roles that includes some light billing experience, as well as customer service or front desk experience.
- Light billing duties
- Act as first point of contact and greet patients
- Check patients in upon arrival
- Gather demographic, financial and insurance information and input into database
- Provide billing information to patients
- Answer patient questions
- High School Diploma or GED
- Stellar customer service skills
- Very strong Excel skills
- Data entry
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of medical insurance claims
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in non-clinical healthcare roles
Employment Type: Full-time, Direct-Hire
To learn more about this opening, please submit an application including an updated resume.
Please apply with your CV to: