Ajilon Healthcare is assisting our client with a direct hire search for a Patient Access Representative II position in St. Louis, MO. This role offers the opportunity to work and potentially grow with a results driven team and supports multiple locations.
This role requires a highly organized individual with a customer service mindset. Applicants must be accustomed to a high volume/high traffic medical office setting in order to find success in this position. Our ideal candidate is excellent with data entry as well as the customer service side of the healthcare industry. If you’re looking for a new opportunity and you fit the listed requirements – apply online today!
- Greet, register and schedule patient appointments
- Complete all admission/registration paperwork
- Interview patients for correct demographic and financial data
- Verify insurance and collect patient copays
- Obtain appropriate pre-certification and authorization for referrals
- High school education or equivalent experience within a healthcare field
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Type 45WPM
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in medical office setting
- Knowledge of medical terminology
To learn more about this healthcare job opening, please apply and submit a current resume to Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested in a position other than this one? Browse our other non-clinical healthcare positions at www.ajilon.com.
Please apply with your CV to: