Ajilon is seeking a Patient Registration Specialist in Downtown Indianapolis. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced hospital environment and have excellent customer service skills, you are the ideal candidate for this position. You must be able to work a 3pm-11:30pm M-F shift.
You will be responsible for registering patients, verifying insurance information, entering demographics into the system, and assisting with any questions patients might have. Previous experience in the non-clinical healthcare field or an administrative healthcare degree is preferred, however, candidates with two to five years of excellent customer service experience in the retail or hospitality industries will also be considered. If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Accurately entering demographic and insurance information into an EMR system
- Verifying insurance
- Responding quickly and professionally to patient’s questions and concerns
- Assisting patients with any questions they have regarding their appointment
- Proving timely and accurate follow up to telephone inquiries
- Patient Scheduling
- Referring/informing patients to hospital resources as seen fit
- Proven record of excellent attendance in previous positions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum two years of previous experience in customer service preferably in a health care setting.
- Ability to work flexible hospital hours, rotating holidays and weekends
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong computer skills; typing 40wpm
- Friendly and Professional Demeanor
- Hardworking & Reliable
- Ability to work on the west side of Indianapolis long term is required
Employment Type: Full Time (40 hrs/week), Temporary to Hire
Work Hours: 3pm-11:30pm Mon-Fri
To learn more about this patient access job opening, please submit a current resume today! Not quite what you were looking for? Browse our other available jobs in your location on Ajilon’s website.
Please apply with your CV to: