TEMP Patient Services Representative – Carmel Valley
Ajilon is partnering with a pharmaceutical company to find a Patient Services Representative for their team in Carmel Valley, CA. In this role, you will be responsible for outbound customer service calls, conducting interviews with patients assisting with patient enrollment in various payer programs, and entering patient demographic information. To be considered, candidates MUST have at least 2-3 years of previous Customer Service experience and solid written and verbal communication skills.
This is a 2 - 4-week TEMP position with a pay of $16.50.
- Conduct personal interviews with uninsured/under-insured patients.
- Assist the patient in applying for federal, state and county payer programs.
- Enter patient demographic, financial, and medical information.
- Evaluate the patient information against the eligibility criteria of each payer program and determine with payer program(s) to pursue.
- Explain the payer program options the patient may be eligible to receive.
- Minimum of two years medical office experience with knowledge of Medicare and managed care rules/regulations and experience in insurance verification is required
- Strong concept of patient advocacy - expect to help someone else each and every day
- Solid written and verbal communication skills - building a professional connection will elevate your performance
- Excellent customer service skills
- Solid computer skills to fully utilize our technology offerings
Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Does this sound like something you might be interested in? If so, please don’t hesitate and apply online today at www.Ajilon.com or email your resume to the Recruiter directly at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Please apply with your CV to: