Patient Service Specialist - Akron, Ohio
You will be the main point of contact for patients, answering phone calls, handling insurance verification, etc. As our ideal candidate, you will have 2+ years of experience, proficient with healthcare software systems, and be familiar with a medical office setting. This is a contract role with the opportunity to possibly go permanent!
Duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls
- Scheduling appointments
- Scanning confidential and medical documents
- Handling insurance verification and demographics
- Interacting with patients face to face, vie phone and email
- Additional duties as requested
You are the perfect candidate if you have:
- Proficient with healthcare software
- 2+ years of experience preferred
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Office Software
- Strong customer service skills
- Previous experience scheduling a huge plus!
Please apply with your CV to: