Payroll Benefits Administrator
As a Payroll Benefits Administrator you will be responsible for payroll, benefits, leave administration, and regulatory compliance. Employee engagement is a huge part of this role, as you will spend most of your day responding to internal employee requests. Ajilon’s client is part of the financial service industry and they are looking to fill this role as soon as possible. If you think you’d be a good fit- apply today! This position is in Tacoma, WA.
- Promote HR initiatives, policies and programs in an enthusiastic manner
- Payroll administration duties such as time collection, payroll processing, reconciliation
- Assist with payroll communications, policies, and procedures
- Employee file maintenance
- New hire benefits overview and enrollment
- Assist with recruiting, onboarding, and performance management as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Minimum 3-years of experience in HR or payroll administration
- General knowledge of Federal & State wage, hour, and employment laws
- 9 A.M.- 5 P.M.
Please apply with your CV to: