Payroll Customer Service Representative
A client that partners with Ajilon is seeking a Payroll Customer Service Representative in the Tacoma area! You will work closely with the company’s Payroll division and communicate directly with internal employees to answer any questions they may have regarding their payroll. The candidate must have a minimum of 6 months experience in customer service and processing payroll.
- Respond to internal employee inquiries about their wage, timecards, and benefits
- Verify employee timecards
- Assist in auditing and processing bi-weekly payroll
- Process new hires, terminations, and other payroll changes
- Support Payroll division with various HR tasks
- 6-months experience in payroll processing
- Understands payroll terminology
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- $16-18/hour depending on experience
- 40 hours per week
Apply today to be considered for this amazing opportunity! Check out www.ajilon.com for other jobs in your area.
Please apply with your CV to: