A Portfolio Analyst job in Richmond, VA is currently available courtesy of Ajilon. This is a full time, permanent job.
In this role you will be responsible for managing the portfolio database and analyzing its contents to identify trends in within the portfolio regarding acquisition and management strategy.
- Analyze and identify trends that may impact the organization’s acquisition and management strategy.
- Prepares monthly portfolio performance reports for Management
- Works in close collaboration with Salesforce team
- Utilizes knowledge of the portfolio to prepare annual grant revenue forecast
- Utilize Excel and Salesforce to analyze the portfolio and produce reports and pull together presentation materials as needed
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience with the Salesforce CRM application
- Analytical skills and the ability to interpret performance information
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis and data management with an emphasis on strategic analysis.
- Advanced MS Excel skills and ability to analyze data and produce reports and graphs in Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Finance or Project Management preferred
Compensation: $48,000-50,000/year depending on experience
Schedule: Monday- Friday, 40 hours per week
If you, or someone in your network, would like to hear more about the Grant Portfolio Analyst then please apply below. You can browse other job opportunities at www.ajilon.com
Please apply with your CV to: