Ajilon has partnered with a top client seeking two motivated Procurement Specialists
for their Irving, TX location. The person(s) in this role will be responsible for completing tactical purchasing activities, as well as negotiating for assigned categories. Ideal candidates have experience in indirect procurement, including uniforms, office supplies, and fleet services. This is a direct hire role that offers the opportunity to be part of a team developing and documenting best practices that will pay up to $60,000.
If you are ready for a new change in your career, apply online today!
- Conduct purchasing activities; develop and implement process improvements as necessary
- Expedite materials and services purchases as necessary
- Maintain effective cross-functional communication to maximize internal customer satisfaction
- Complete spend analysis for assigned categories
- Document procedures and processes for newly-created procurement department
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years’ purchasing experience
- Advanced-to-expert proficiency in MS Office
- Additional professional certifications preferred (APICS or other)
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to manage varying timelines and priorities
- Executive-level communication skills
- High sense of urgency, ability to remain detail-oriented during fast paced work
Employment Type: Full-time, direct hire
Work Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
To learn more about this job opening, please submit an application and current resume. Not quite what you were looking for? Browse our other available jobs in the Dallas area on the Ajilon website.
Please apply with your CV to: