Ajilon is hiring for an experienced Procurement Clerk. This opportunity would entail someone who has strong computer knowledge, math skills, and experience in metal working or machine tools. If you are interested in working for a stable and growing company, please submit your resume for review today!
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Devise sourcing strategies
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement
- Bachelor’s degree
- Computer skills Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques
- Talent in negotiating and networking
- Knowledge of supplier and third-party management software
If you are a proactive and motivated professional who is interested in growing your skills professionally, please apply today!
Please apply with your CV to: