Training Lead Program Manager
Ajilon is looking to hire a Training Lead Program Manager in Minneapolis, MN. This contract requires an individual who can reach far beyond with great analytical capabilities, interpersonal skills, and an excellent detail-oriented mentality. Apply now if you meet the qualifications!
- Drive learning for system (nCino) which will be implemented to support end to end Business Lending processes across U.S. Bank Business Banking function
- Responsible to develop curricula design with accountability to support new process changes related to the implementation of nCino technology
- Work with scrum team and SMEs to understand changes to system features, function and capabilities and design and build training to support end users. This includes designing new Classroom, WBT and supporting updates of simulations and other learning capabilities with new system feature functionality
- Resides full time with Project team supports training development, design and build
- Reports to corporate Enterprise Education
- Coordinates with other members of Enterprise Education to fit training into existing curriculum and coordinating with other training occurring
- Creates and delivers training materials for all business banking end users of nCino system
If you feel you are qualified for this position, then apply today at www.ajilon.com!
Please apply with your CV to: