Ajilon is looking for a Project Manager for a growing company in Tempe, AZ.
You will be managing fulfillments of purchase contracts and coordinating all participating department activities. Duties include planning accordance with the company’s policies, procedures, processes and supervisors’ instructions. This ideal candidate is persistent, self-motivated, punctual, honest, organized, confident, diligent, compliant and helpful.
We look forward on how you can suggest new ways to improve project management!
- Purchase extended warranty
- Provide customer with warranty and tax documents
- Conduct 3-way purchase order approval match
- Process supplier payables
- Confirm purchase and finance document completion and send welcome email
- Submit permit package to city and acquire approval
- Schedule and confirm installation completion
- Conduct 3-way purchase order
- Request initial funding from customer lender and confirm receipt of funds
- Order utility inspection and confirm approval
- Produce job package and submit to procurement
- Order city inspections and submit approval to lender
- Request survey-based changes and confirm revised, final contract and finance approvals
- Managing 40-50 projects a day
Contact me today if you feel you are good fit for this role! Brittnee.Gonzalez@ajilon.com
Please apply with your CV to: