A medical company in Chandler, AZ is looking for qualified candidates to step into their Provider Services Representative position. Hours for this position are 8am – 5pm, Monday through Friday. This position requires the associate to maintain positive relationships with providers and assist them in a timely and accurate manner. Someone with a strong medical customer service background will thrive in this role!
- Field in bound calls from providers and provide appropriate information in a positive and timely manner
- Review and process Eligibility and Benefits claims
- Must be able to interact with providers and patients in a timely and professional manner
- Consistently accomplish performance goals set forward for the position in the areas of efficiency, call quality, provider satisfaction, first call resolution and attendance.
- Resolves physician and/or office staff, member, and/or health plan inquiries or concerns within 24 hours, documenting the solution
- Assists the Member Services department with claims adjudication as needed
- Ability to remain level-headed in a sometimes stressful environment
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years of medical customer service experience
- 1+ years of experience in high volume call center setting
- Knowledge of healthcare terminology and Medicare Parts A, B, C and D
Does this position sound like the perfect position for you? If you meet the above requirements, please submit your resume for consideration!
Please apply with your CV to: