Our client near Aurora is looking for a Purchasing Assistant.
• Responsible for various computer applications, such as database management, report generation, or word processing.
• Creates, maintains, and enters information into the department software.
• Manages multiple projects at once by prioritizing, setting deadlines, and coordinating the flow of information internally and/or externally.
• Provides training to new staff and contributes to committee or team work.
• Maintains calendar by arranging and coordinating meetings/appointments.
• Performs routine administrative and clerical duties such as answering phones, preparing documents, maintaining files and processing paperwork.
• Provides recommendations for changes or improvements on operating or training procedures and seeks further training on areas if needed.
• Processes replies, research, and/or draft reports to handle all inquiries within capacity in a timely manner.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader
Associate's Degree in Business or a related field.
• At least 3 years of relevant experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Projects a positive image of the business.
• Understand, recognize and effectively manage challenges by proactively working to decrease their impact and frequency of occurring.
• Maintains a positive attitude and contributes to a positive working environment.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
• Adheres to a standard procedure, routine, template, or checklist to accomplish assigned tasks efficiently and on time.
• Attention to detail and follow instructions.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
If you have the above qualifications, please apply now!
Please apply with your CV to: