Ajilon is looking for a Purchasing Coordinator/Buyer in the Charlotte area. We are looking for a candidate with good analytical skills who can predict demands and work on a team. Start your new career in a fast-growing industry!
- Plans and releases orders for products
- Analyze demand patterns and stock to determine proper inventory levels and purchasing frequency
- Monitor inventory levels
- Balance stock to make sure facility is not stocking excess inventory
- Supplier relation skills
- Maintain contracts with suppliers and ensure the organization is receiving a good price
- Interaction with sales team and operations to ensure new products are being brought in and old products are being phased out.
- Analytical thinking skills
- Ability to work on a team
Experience and education:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years’ experience in related role
- ERP system usage
- Advanced Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables)
Are you interested in becoming a purchasing coordinator? If so, apply! Also, please review all Ajilon career opportunities while visiting our website.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Please apply with your CV to: