Ajilon has partnered with a well-established textile company looking to hire a Planning and Purchasing Manager. With over 95 years of experience, our client has built their outstanding reputation on quality and service. Our client provides flexible working hours, a positive work-life balance culture and has a passion for community and giving back. If you're interested in this fantastic opportunity Apply now!
- Plan and schedule multiple production units to meet production targets, inventory targets, and sales goals.
- Monitor inventory positions and manage safety stock strategies to establish and maintain adequate finished-goods inventories.
- Maintain ERP system production schedules that are accurate and up to date.
- Utilize capacity planning tools to effectively balance workload across multiple assets and processes.
- Managing relationships (Vendor and customer), ranging from executing purchase orders to coordinating merchandising programs.
- Manage materials savings initiatives in line with overall business objectives.
- Manage incoming material flow to ensure fill rate targets are achieved while maintaining a focus on excess inventory.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned to facilitate the overall operation of the department or company
- Developing sourcing strategy, search and select suppliers to meet growing business needs
- Analyzes demand data for quantity ordering and delivery scheduling utilizing
- Provide feedback to assist in analyzing market and delivery systems to assess present and future material availability.
- Resolve vendor or contractor grievances and claims.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in production planning/ purchasing
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- High level of analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, with an awareness of deadlines
If you are interested in this position and meet all the qualifications please Apply Now.
Please apply with your CV to: