Do you have previous experience working in Purchasing? Ajilon is currently working with a client who seeking an individual with heavy purchasing experience in Princeton, NJ. The ideal candidate is internally motivated, ambitious, and has the purchasing background to hit the ground running. This role has been created due to the rapid growth of the company, and our client aims to hire an individual to oversee and manage the domestic division.
Compensation Commensurate upon experience - $29-37/hr
- Manage all purchasing aspects
- Oversee sales and direct supply control
- Come up with innovative internal processes for the purchasing group
- Build and create new management procedures
- Over 5 years in Purchasing/Procurement
- MANDATORY – experience with ERP systems
- Prior experience with contract-buyer agreement
- Sales management background & experience is a plus
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30-5:30 PM
Does this role match what you are looking for – APPLY NOW!
If you would like to hear more about this Purchasing Manager position or to learn more about other Supply Chain & Logistics positions, send your resume directly to Nick Gioffre at Nick.Gioffre@ajilon.com
Please apply with your CV to: