- Aid in maintaining cGMP regulatory compliance within our laboratory including cleanliness, proper labeling of working/ stock reagents and logbooks.
- Inspect incoming raw material.
- Inspect product during the manufacturing process for adherence to prints, proper manufacturing technique, and other processes as directed by the QC Manager
- Assisting in materials being submitted to labs for required testing
- Assist in maintaining records of inspections and of preventative maintenance for equipment
- Routine laboratory activities including but not limited to glassware washing, waste removal, solution preparation and lab supply purchase.
- Comply with all current Good Laboratory Practices (cGLPs), current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), safety requirements, and Paragon Laboratory Procedures (PLPs).
- Observe safety procedures and correct or report any observed safety violations
- Other duties as assigned by QC Manager/upper management
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Prior SAP and/or Tableau experience are a huge plus
- The ability to identify areas of opportunity for process improvement and efficiency
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Excellent and verbal communicational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills/team player
If you feel this is a great fit for you, please feel free to APPLY today and send your resume to Kevan.email@example.com. To browse other available opportunities please check out our website at ajilon.com/jobs
Please apply with your CV to: